Update the Tula's FirmwareDownload Firmware 2.6
1. Download the bin file firmware link above.
2. Connect your Tula to your computer with a USB cable.
3. Drag the .bin file from the new firmware folder into the Tula drive.
Note: You do NOT need to double click or expand or open this .bin file in any way. If you do, your computer might give you some kind of an error message.
4. Unplug the Tula. (No need to ‘eject’ – just pull the USB cable out of your computer.)
If the update was successful, the .bin file will have magically transformed into a .BAK file in your Tula drive. And that’s it!
What’s new in Tula Firmware Version 2.6 (February 2023)
- Improved latency
- Improved Brusfri noise reduction performance
- Ability to switch to 16/44.1 for use with the AKAI Pro MPCs
How To Switch The Tula To 16/44.1 For Use With The MPC
- Create a folder on your computer and name it 441khz
- Plug your Tula into your computer using the USB cable
- Drag the folder into the Tula drive
- Unplug the Tula
To switch the Tula back to 16/48 simply delete the folder from the Tula drive and unplug/plug in the Tula again.
Notes on previous Tula Firmware Version 2.5 (December 2021)
In version 2.5 we have addressed certain issues that have been reported to us in our first year on the market and we’ve also added some useful functionality.
- Fixed watchdog reboot when flash memory is completely filled up
- Fixed problem in file system that could lead to small gaps in audio when flash is fragmented
- Improved reset function
- Tula Mic wakes up when the computer wakes up
- Interview Mode
- Analog Mode
- Monitor Choice
- Adjusted monitor levels during USB audio